The BI-DIRECTIONAL HYDRAULIC DRILL METALMECCANICA AFB has been realized to satisfy different work requirements; it can be applied both as an accessory on herby, both on mini excavators equipped with auxiliary hydraulics (hammer).
The drill consists of:
- Customized mini excavator attachment.
- Two different orbital engine displacements based on the capacity of the auxiliary hydraulic circuit (hammer).
- Two-way adjustable pressure relief valve depending on applications.
- Helicoidal satellite switch and axles in hexagonal exit of 50×50 mounted on steel supports.
- Coupling support tip and reduction gear.
- Coupling flange interchangeable tips.
- 10/15/20 points of varying diameters/25/30 cm for both ground and carbide-tipped (recommended for rocky terrain).